The Customer Portal is used to hold all the details of a customer/subscriber, where all their subscriptions, payment history, payment schedules, payment methods, and contact information are stored and easily managed.
Customer Portal enables your customers to:
- View, add, or cancel subscriptions
- Manage payment methods
- Manage profile and billing information
- View, download, print, and pay invoices
- View payment history
The Customer Portal can be customized to help tailor the look and feel of your branding. You can configure the following settings on the Theme Settings page under Settings in the Admin Portal.
- Site title and description
- Logo and icons
- Theme primary and secondary colors
- Checkout theme
The Customer Portal can be accessed in two ways, through:
- The Site URL on the Customer Portal Settings page under Settings in the Admin Portal.
- The API, where you can use Subsbase's Single Sign-On (SSO) capability for providing portal access to your customers. To learn more on how to integrate the Customer Portal via API, please check out the Embedding Customer Portal page.
To learn more about customers and how to add/create new ones to your site, please check the Customers page.
This page displays the following customer's information:
- A preview of the profile, where the customer can edit their information by clicking on "Edit".
- A preview of all the plans a customer was, is and will be subscribed to, in a carousel, where each card of the carousel contains a plan's details.
- A preview of the payment method(s), where the customer is enabled to delete or set one of them as default.
- A preview of the payment history, where the customer can view and download their latest payments and can view all by clicking on "See more" to direct them the Payment History page.
- This page displays all the plans a customer was, is and will be subscribed to, in a carousel.
- Each card of the carousel contains a plan's details. And by clicking on the ellipsis (...), the customer can cancel their subscriptions.
- The customer can also subscribe to new plans by clicking on the "Add Plan" button.
- For more information about adding plans, please check out Add Plan.
- This page displays all the payment schedules related to the plan(s) a customer is subscribed to.
This page displays two sections, payment methods and payment history.
- This section displays all the payment methods saved on the customer's profile.
- The customer can delete or set any of their payment methods as default by clicking on the ellipsis (...).
- They can also add new payment method(s) by ckicking on "Add Payment Medthod."
- This section displays all the payments related to the customer.
- By clicking on any payment, its invoice will be opened. And if the invoice was not paid yet, the customer can either pay through the payment method(s) saved on their profile, or add a new one and pay.
- The customer can also download and print any invoice:
- They can download from the "Download" icon found at the right side of any Payment History cell.
- They can print from the "Print" icon found at the top right side of the invoice that opens when clicking on its payment in the Payment History list.
- This page displays the customer’s information (name and email), which can be updated by the customer.
- The customer can also change their password by clicking on the "Change Password" button, and an email with the password reset instructions will be sent to them.