The transaction page gives you an overview of all the transactions that have happened on your site. It gives you transaction information such as the amount, payment method, reference number, date, and status of the transaction.
Whenever Subsbase performs any payment-related operation on an invoice, like an authorized, captured, or failed payment, a transaction is automatically generated. Each of these transactions can be located within its respective invoice.
|Status||What does it mean?|
|AUTHORIZED||A transaction has been authorized by the payment processor, but the payment has not yet been captured. |
This microtransaction is essentially a pre-approval of the payment, used to verify a customer's added or updated billing information.
|CAPTURED||The authorized transaction has been completed and the payment has been successfully transferred.|
|FAILED||The transaction has encountered an error or issue during the payment process and has not been successfully processed or completed.|
|PENDING||The transaction is in a pending state and awaiting further action.|
|REFUNDED||The transaction has been reversed or refunded.|
By clicking the "Export All" button, you can view a comprehensive list of all transactions present on your site.
Through the "View Settings" icon, you can customize the way your transactions list is displayed according to your preferences.
Transactions can be searched by any of the following fields:
- Transaction number
- Payment gateway reference number
- Transaction amount
- You can filter the transactions through the Filter icon, found at the top right side next to the "View Settings" icon.
- The filters allow you to group transactions by Status, Date, Amount, Currency and Payment Type.
- You can sort transactions by Name, Status, Date, Reference Number, or Amount.
- And by clicking on the arrows next to them, you can switch between ascending and descending orders.